It’s been a while that there has been a blog post. A lot has happened in my life, which made me choose to work on one social media platform and that is Instagram. I will get into the matter on this blog another time. For now, I have a recipe and if you like sweet potato, corn, and beans like I do then continue reading.
My boyfriend is the best! He came with the idea to prepare a casserole, he had seen at Francesca Kookt. Beans are equal to my love for curry. I never get enough of it. We gave it a twist though. This recipe has no cheese like the original one and we added the following extra ingredients: garlic powder, tabasco, and red pepper powder.
Approximately 4 persons
- Olive oil
- 800 gr. Sweet potatoes
- 5 Twigs spring onion, cut in circles
- Himalayan salt
- 2 tsp. Cumin powder
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 1 tsp. Cilantro seed powder
- Black pepper
- Garlic powder
- Red pepper
- 250 gr. Black beans (Bonduelle)
- 150 gr. Corn leaked out (Bonduelle)
- 200 gr. Cherry tomatoes
- Handful parsley or cilantro for seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 200C/392F and grease your casserole with oil
- peel the sweet potatoes and cut in blocks. Boil potatoes for 5 minutes in water and drain them
- Add the potatoes in a skillet with some baking oil with Himalayan salt, cumin, turmeric, cilantro seed, black pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco and red pepper. After these ingredients, you add the black beans and the corn
- Add all in the casserole and bake for 15 to 20 minutes
- Cut every cherry tomatoes in four pieces and chop de parsley
- Take the casserole out the oven and season with the cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Add some avocado blocks or vegan cheese if you like to
- Eat dish with nachos.